Fremont city in California’s San Francisco Bay is a major tourist attraction spot because of the various museums, historic farms and adventure water parks for kids. A famous historic church and museum is worth a visit as it was reconstructed by the Spanish Mission in the 1700s.
Places to visit-
- Mission Peak- These are beautiful mountain peaks with iconic summit poles for trekking and hiking.
- Coyote Hills Regional Park- A beautiful picnic spot for families. Tourists can also go hiking and biking on trails here.
- Sunol Regional Widerness- A picturesque place is for some exclusive candid photography.
- Mission Peak regional Preserve- The mountain range is spread over 3,000 acres.
- Central Park- A scenic spot offering various land and water activities for the visitors.
- Old Mission San Jose- It is a church with a museum built in the 18th century.
- Aqua Adventure Water Park- An entertainment place for kids and their family having water slides and wave pools.
- Ardenwood Historic Farm- It is a Victorian farm with gardens built in the 19th century.
- Dumbarton Bridge- It is a marsh area with a mesmerizing view from over the bridge.
- Monument Peak
- Alameda Creek Trail
Places to stay-
- Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley- A 4-star hotel with excellent dining facility for the guests.
- La Quinta Inn and Suites Fremont- The hotel has been decorated with appreciable interiors and offers modern lodging facilities.
- Good Nite Inn- It is a budget hotel with a hot tub and sauna facility for all rooms.
- Aloft Silicon Valley- The hotel offers stylish loft-inspired rooms, pool and free Wi-Fi service for the guests.